It seems that I’ve been a month late all this year on the Hebrew calendar and missed Yom Kippur (the Day of Atonement), which is the most important day on Yah’s calendar. I try to be so careful. If I have misled any of you to be wrong too, I sincerely apologize.
Are you aware of how crucial this day is?
26) And YHVH spoke to Moses, saying:
27) “Also the tenth day of this seventh month shall be the Day of Atonement. It shall be a holy convocation for you; you shall afflict your souls, and offer an offering made by fire to YHVH.
28) “And you shall do no work on that same day, for it is the Day of Atonement, to make atonement for you before YHVH Elohechem*.
29) “For any person who is not afflicted in soul on that same day shall be cut off from his people.
30) “And any person who does any work on that same day, that person I will destroy from among his people.
31) “You shall do no manner of work; it shall be a statute forever throughout your generations in all your dwellings.
32) “It shall be to you a sabbath of solemn rest, and you shall afflict your souls; on the ninth of the month at evening, from evening to evening, you shall celebrate your sabbath.” - Lev 23:26-32
Father, please forgive me. Please forgive that I missed Your holy day of atonement, which I greatly needed. Please forgive anyone I may have misled. Do not destroy us or cut us from Your people. We are just learning Your ways. Have mercy, Abba.
B’shem Yeshua ha’Mashiach.