Do we really listen to Yeshua?
Do you believe that Yeshua knows what is going on on earth today?
Do you believe that Yeshua knew, while He walked on earth, what would transpire after He ascended?
Lastly, do you believe that everyone of the 30,000+ denominations all over the world who call themselves “Christians” really follow Yeshua?
If you skimmed over those questions, go back and really think about them because this is of utmost importance.
Yeshua the Messiah told us, no less than four times, to beware of the leaven. And when His disciples misunderstood what He said, He made a point to explain it to them (us). Listen:
6) Then Yeshua said to them, “Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and the Sadducees.”
7) And they reasoned among themselves, saying, “It is because we have taken no bread.”
8) But Yeshua, being aware of it, said to them, “O you of little faith, why do you reason among yourselves because you have brought no bread?
9) “Do you not yet understand, or remember the five loaves of the five thousand and how many baskets you took up?
10) “Nor the seven loaves of the four thousand and how many large baskets you took up?
11) “How is it you do not understand that I did not speak to you concerning bread?—but to beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees.”
12) Then they understood that He did not tell them to beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and Sadducees. - Matt 16:6-12
Beware the leaven of the Pharisees.
Luke also recounts a very important clarification in Luke 12:1. It begins:
In the meantime, when an innumerable multitude of people had gathered together, so that they trampled one another, He began to say to His disciples first of all, 👇
Do you know anyone who says they love Jesus, but they do not follow Him or do what He says? (He follows the Father’s commandments still and tells us to repeatedly.) Or, are we like He says?:
Hypocrisy… the leaven of the Pharisee.
If you have ever tried to spread Yeshua’s gospel of “repentance and remission of sins” (Luke 24:47), then you know who people follow. They will use his words every. single. time. They never use Yeshua’s words, because that’s not who they follow.
John, the Apostle whom Yeshua loves is not a Pharisee. He says:
Who is a Pharisee, but one who follows a Pharisee.
Time is running out! Repent and do the works of Eloheim!