Jer 30:1 – The word that came to Jeremiah from YHVH (מֵאֵת יְהוָה), saying,
2) “Thus speaks YHVH Elohei Israel, saying: ‘Write in a book for yourself אֵת all the words that I have spoken to you.
3) ‘For behold, the days are coming,’ declares YHVH, ‘that I will bring back from captivity My people Israel and Judah,’ says YHVH. ‘And I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it.’ ”
(Some of Judah has returned, but not Israel (the 10 northern tribes). Coming soon!)
4) Now these are the words that YHVH spoke concerning Israel and Judah.
5) “For thus says YHVH:
‘We have heard a voice of trembling,
Of fear, and not of peace.
6) Ask now, and see,
Whether a man is ever in labor with child?
So why do I see every man with his hands on his loins
Like a woman in labor,
And all faces turned pale?
8) ‘For it shall come to pass in that day,’
Declares YHVH Tzeva'ot (of hosts),
‘That I will break his yoke from your neck,
And will burst your bonds;
Foreigners shall no more enslave them.
10) ‘Therefore do not fear, O My servant Jacob,’ declares YHVH,
‘Nor be dismayed, O Israel;
For behold, I will save you from afar,
And your seed from the land of their captivity.
Jacob shall return, have rest and be quiet,
And no one shall make him afraid.
11) For I am with you,’ declares YHVH, ‘to save you;
Though I make a full end of all nations where I have scattered you,
Yet I will not make a complete end of you.
But I will correct you in justice,And will not let you go altogether unpunished.’