Eze 37:21 - “Then say to them, ‘Thus says Adonai YHVH: “Surely I will take the children of Israel from among the nations, wherever they have gone, and will gather them from every side and bring them into their own land;
22) “and I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all; they shall no longer be two nations, nor shall they ever be divided into two kingdoms again.
23) “They shall not defile themselves anymore with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions; but I will deliver them from all their dwelling places in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them. Then they shall be My people, and I will be their Eloheim.
24) “David My servant shall be king over them, and they shall all have one shepherd; they shall also walk in My judgments and observe My statutes, and do them.
25) “Then they shall dwell in the land that I have given to Jacob My servant, where your fathers dwelt; and they shall dwell there, they, their children, and their children’s children, forever; and My servant David shall be their prince forever.
26) “Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them, and it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; I will establish them and multiply them, and I will set My sanctuary in their midst forevermore.
27) “My tabernacle also shall be with them; indeed I will be their Eloheim, and they shall be My people.
28) “The nations also will know that I, YHVH, sanctify Israel, when My sanctuary is in their midst forevermore.” ’ ”
Do you feel it? Can you see the signs? It gets closer by the day!
Bo Yeshua! (Come Yeshua!)